[Dune] Getting started with DUNE

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sun May 1 21:50:34 CEST 2016

Hi Oliver,
thanks for sharing this!

I've one small suggestion: It would be helpful if the two example
files that are listed in the document are available as separate download
or attached file in the pdf.

But even without this, having this 'Getting stared' available
is great!

Best,
Carsten

Am 01.05.2016 um 16:43 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> Dear Dune community,
>
> I have written a small document on how to get started with Dune.
> You can download it from my website at
>
> http://www.math.tu-dresden.de/~osander/research/dune-book.shtml
>
> I hope it will helpful to many people.
>
> Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions, or if you
> have any other suggestions.  I tried to include all relevant Dune
> publications in the list of references.  Please drop me a note if
> you think that there are more that I should add.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Oliver

Prof. Dr. Carsten Gräser
Freie Universität Berlin