[Dune] problem compiling dune-grid from git repository

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Thu Nov 17 09:59:32 CET 2016

While what is in the branch is valuable cleanup, I seriously doubt that it will
fix Edscott's problem.  His problem is that the build system can't make up its
mind whether it found dune-uggrid or not.  Therefore it adds -I[uggrid_installation_path]/dev
to the compiler options, which is correct if dune-uggrid is found, but [uggrid_installation_path]
is empty (which is wrong, or rather, which is correct if uggrid was _not_ found).

Cheers,
Oliver