[Dune] What is the proper syntax for compressed arrays on the git master

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 18 12:25:24 CET 2016

Hi Aleksejs,
Dune::compressed_base_array_unmanaged is a implementation
detail and one should avoid using it in user code. Unfortunately,
this has never been documented properly. In order to change
this for the next release it was recently moved into the namespace
Dune::Imp::.

You can still use it by adjusting the namespace. But since this is
an implementation detail you should be aware that this may be changed
at any time.

Best,
Carsten