[Dune] Userwiki end of life: 04.10.16

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Sep 7 22:41:14 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I started porting some of the meeting minutes from the user wiki to
the  new website, but I will not be able to do this for all wiki
content, so I'm asking for help!

I added a helper-script dune-website/bin/userwiki2md.sh which does
some magic fix the encoding and then invokes pandoc to create a first
version of the markdown page, which needs some further love from you ;-)

Ciao
Christian