[Dune] Gitlab down?

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 13 10:53:35 CEST 2017

> Am 11.04.2017 um 12:26 schrieb Ansgar Burchardt <Ansgar.Burchardt at tu-dresden.de>:
>
> On Tue, 2017-04-11 at 11:47 +0200, Markus Blatt wrote:
>> My third try to fetch succeeded. And now gitlab seems available
>> again.
>> Weired.
>
> I saw Fedora's default web page a few times yesterday.  So I suspect
> that GitLab crashes and gets automatically restarted all the time.

This was due to a weird interaction between the start scripts and the database container,
which caused systemd to think that startup of the container failed. As a consequence, it
restarted both the database container and the GitLab container after a timeout of 5 minutes.

Should be fixed now, sorry!

Steffen