[Dune] find dune-modules in non-default location with dunecontrol

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Sat Apr 15 01:39:35 CEST 2017

Hi Simon,
dunecontrol and CMake use different mechanisms to detect dependencies.
Check which one fails for you:

1) Run "duncontrol --moldue=dune-yourModule" without "all" or any
command. That will show you a list of modules created from the acyclical
dependency graph. If this includes your installed module without a
warning about a missing dependency, dunecontrol is fine with your setup.

2) Add in your module the CMake code "find_package(dune-yourModule)" and
check the output.

Bye
Christoph

--
[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.