[Dune] Index to Entity map

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Apr 24 13:09:19 CEST 2017

Hi.
As pointed out there are good reasons why this does not work in general.
If you really need it, you could store the EntitySeed in a vector.
Depending on the grid that could either be
- expensive in memory
- expensive in computational time for while retrieving the element

It would work with all grids and for some (where indexing would make
sense, i.e., a structured grid), it should be neither too expensive
w.r.t. memory or computational time.
Andreas