[Dune] Dune User Meeting 2017: Schedule available

Dominic Kempf dominic.kempf at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Feb 24 17:30:51 CET 2017

Dear Dune community,

this years user meeting is approaching! I am writing you today to announce
that we have come up with a schedule for the meeting. Check the event site
at
https://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/events/user-meeting_2017/

Some remarks on the schedule:
* Tuesdays lightning talk session is supposed to feature 3-5 minutes talks.
You can talk on virtually anything that you have to say to the Dune users
and developers from feature request to experience report. You do not need
to announce those topics beforehand - they might even come up during the
meeting - but you can do so via email, if you want, to ease planning.
* If the slot we assigned to you does not fit you for whatever reason,
please also tell us.
* As with previous such meetings, the Dune developer meeting is immediately
following the user meeting, starting on Tuesday 2pm. All users are invited
to join the discussions.

If you have not signed up for the meeting yet, but would like to, you can
still use the signup form on the webpage. Please add "None" to the talk
field in that case.

Looking forward to seeing you in Heidelberg,

Dominic