[Dune] dunecontrol make test

Janick Gerstenberger janick.gerstenberger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 10:21:40 CEST 2017

Hi,
you need to pass DUNE_GRID_EXPERIMENTAL_GRID_EXTENSIONS=TRUE and
DUNE_GRID_GRIDTYPE_SELECTOR=ON to CMake in your opts file otherwise not all
the test won't compile.
The first setting might be unnecessary by now, but it is still passed in
our CI test.The first error in the log file is related to the second
setting.

regards,
Janick