[Dune] Configuration problems in macOS - FortranCInterface

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Tue Oct 10 07:06:24 CEST 2017

Hi Santiago,
I think Steffen is right and you should do how he advised.

Still, you could try to disable Fortran completely to work around your
problem. As we do not provide a proper switch to disable Fortran, you
have to look for the line "workaround_9220(Fortran Fortran_Works)" in
dune-common's cmake/modules/DuneMacros.cmake file and replace it with
"set(Fortran_Works FALSE)".

Bye
Christoph

--
[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.