[Dune] Local p-refinement in DUNE?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Apr 4 10:32:09 CEST 2018

Hi Bryan,
I never used the local p-refinement myself, but from reading the code I
got the impression that the problem is within PDELab and you should not
need to define the required class yourself. Probably something broke in
the past. You might want to have a look in into the commit history of
the related files to understand what happened.
dune-localfunctions should be unrelated, PDELab creates the variables FE
spaces itself, on top of non-variable spaces from localfunctions.

Bye
Christoph