[Dune] Geometry information of structured Grids

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:04:03 CEST 2018

Hey Simon,

Oliver is right, there is no interface method. However, for YaspGrid all
this information is somehow publicly accessible,
some through the grid object itself, some through the contained Coordinates
object. So, if your question is not about
niceness of the extraction method, but just about technical possibility to
extract it, the answer is yes.

Dominic