[Dune] I have installed the dune modules, what is the next step.

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Feb 7 21:55:15 CET 2018

Hi,
there are several ways to have mesh adaptivity for finite volume codes
with Dune:
- have a look for the dune-grid-howto, it contains an according example.
Note, that the code is kind of old fashioned and most Dune developers
would not use it that way anymore.
- checkout out Dune-PDELab or Dune-FEM, both provide a more high-level
way to describe a numerical code. Each module has a how-to or introduction.

Further you need a grid that supports adaptivity. Dune-AluGrid or
Dune-UGGrid are suitable.

BTW, we prefer communication with real people, having real names, and
ideally revealing their institution. It is nice to know our community
and their backgrounds.

bye
Christoph

--
Unfortunately, plots are notoriously hard to get right. Partly, the
default settings of programs like gnuplot or Excel are to blame for