[Dune] dune tutorial for 2d unstructured fvm grid

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sun Feb 11 11:40:47 CET 2018

Hi.

You need to give us more details. What do you mean with a fvm grid tutorial? Do you mean how to to construct a grid or how to implement the fvm on an unstructured gird? What sort of a problem are you trying to solve? Did you look at the fv example in dune-grid-howto module?

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-grid-howto

[https://gitlab.dune-project.org/assets/gitlab_logo-7ae504fe4f68fdebb3c2034e36621930cd36ea87924c11ff65dbcb8ed50dca58.png]<https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-grid-howto>

Core Modules / dune-grid-howto ・ GitLab<https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-grid-howto>
gitlab.dune-project.org
Howto for the Grid Interface ... Last update; doc: Loading commit data... grids: Loading commit data... .gitignore

Andreas