[Dune] Proof-readers for the Dune book

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Mon Nov 5 10:23:47 CET 2018

Dear Dune community,

some of you may know that throughout the last few years I have been writing
a book on Dune.  This book on Dune now starts to near completion.

At this point I could use some help.  I am looking for proof-readers, i.e.,
people that are willing to read parts of the book, and write down all problems
that they find.  I need both Dune experts that can point out the factual errors,
and inexperienced users that can tell me where the text is hard to understand.

I attach the table of contents to give an impression on what the book contains.
Currently, everything up to and including Chapter 6 is pretty much done, and is
awaiting external review.  Chapters 7-11 still require some work from me, and I plan
to ask for reviews for that early next year.

Please have a look at the table of contents and decide whether you have the
time to seriously read parts of the book for me.  I will then send you the actual
text in private.  I promise you my gratefulness, a mention in the book,
and drinks of your choice the next time we meet.

Best regards,