[Dune] Installation of dune pdelab

Peter Meisrimel peter.meisrimel at na.lu.se
Wed Dec 18 14:47:35 CET 2019

I am having some trouble installing dune-pdelab, namely I am getting the
following error:

ERROR: version mismatch.
        dune-pdelab requires dune-grid >= 2.7,
        but only dune-grid = 2.5.1 is available.
Execution of dunecontrol terminated due to errors!

I installed dune following this guide:

http://www.math.tu-dresden.de/~osander/research/sander-getting-started-with-dune.pdf

via installation from binary packages (works nicely, the examples run).
I now want to get started with the dune-pdelab-tutorials, which need an
installation of dune-pdelab, from what I can tell.

I downloaded dune-pdelab from

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/pdelab/dune-pdelab

and tried to run "dunecontrol all" on it, but get the above error message.

My question now is how to make this work? Am I doing something wrong on
installing the packages or how do I update my dune-grid version or get a
suitable version of dune-pdelab?

Best regards, Peter

--
Peter Meisrimel