[Dune] Installation Question

larryfranks at nfdaustralia.com.au larryfranks at nfdaustralia.com.au
Fri Jun 7 12:25:33 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have followed the beginners guide, all appears to install correctly on my
Ubuntu 18.04 running inside Windows but the test compile fails.  I am fairly
sure it is a version problem.  My problem is that when I install the
binaries using -

"sudo apt install libdune-grid-dev libdune-istl-dev"   I cannot find out the
version that is installing.  I can see Ubuntu 18.04 needs 2.5.1 but I feel
that the binaries are using 2.6.  Is there a way to see what version is
installed.

I am an engineer and just want to play with a new simulator but this is very
very difficult both to implement and understand.

Regards,

Larry Franks

---
https://www.avg.com