[Dune] Dune and spack

Gauthier Folzan gauthier.folzan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:28:40 CEST 2020

Hi Christian,
here is the link : https://github.com/gauthier12/dune_spack_repo.git
It is still work in progress and I am still testing so I don't guarantee
anything but it seems to work on ubuntu, centos and archlinux for
dune-pyhon with dune-common, dune-geometry, dune-grid, dune-istl and
dune-uggrid
Once you have spack installed, installing dune is quite simple, just add
the repo and install dune
spack repo add dune_spack_repo
spack install dune-python
Cheers