[Dune] Gitlab downtime on July 27/28 and important info regarding registry

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Tue Jul 14 00:10:51 CEST 2020

Dear Dune Users,

we will have a gitlab downtime on Monday/Tuesday July 27/28 since we
migrate our gitlab to the official docker container. During this
migration we will loose all images in the docker registry. This means
you should make sure that you have everything you need to create your
images on your machine.

After the migration we will have a new registry where you can push your
images.

I will send another short reminder on Sunday July 26.

Best regards,
René