[Dune] Doxygen page names

Timo Koch timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 31 16:47:39 CEST 2020

Dear Dune developers,

when I locally build the Doxygen documentation (e.g. make doc in dune-common) the HTML file names of individual pages have generic consecutively numbered names like “a00406.html”.
However, on the Dune website the individual pages have some generated name related to the page content like “onedgrid_8hh_source.html”.
Where is that magic happening?

I looked for it in the website builder code in https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/ci-website-builder/-/blob/master/dune/ciwebsitebuilder/doxygen.py <https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/ci-website-builder/-/blob/master/dune/ciwebsitebuilder/doxygen.py>
but couldn’t find anything, maybe I missed it.

Is there some option to doxygen I’m missing? Or some magic in Dune that I’m missing?
It would be nice if someone could point me to the mechanism behind.

Thanks!
Timo

Timo Koch                                      phone: +49 711 685 64676
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                  fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61         email: timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart             url: www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/en/lh2/