[Dune] Doxygen page names

Timo Koch timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 31 17:13:16 CEST 2020

Hi Christian,

awesome! I saw SHORT_NAMES but I wasn’t aware that downstream modules take the Doxylocal file from dune-common as base.
The doxygen default seems to be SHORT_NAMES=NO and I wasn’t overwriting it downstream. But I forgot to check which Doxylocal file is actually created by CMake….

Thanks for the hint! Setting SHORT_NAMES = NO solves it!
Timo

Timo Koch                                      phone: +49 711 685 64676
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                  fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61         email: timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart             url: www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/en/lh2/