[Dune] A (very early stage) Julia wrapper for DUNE-ISTL

Lucas Liu yiminliu1992 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:21:23 CEST 2020

Hi,

I recently wrote a Julia wrapper for DUNE-ISTL. Just wanted to share it
with you in case anyone is interested. Here is the github repo
https://github.com/DeanLym/DuneIstlSolvers.jl and a short documentation
https://deanlym.github.io/DuneIstlSolvers.jl/stable/ .

This wrapper has been mainly used by myself to improve the performance of a
research simulator in Julia that I have been developing. It works nicely
for my use case and leads to 2-3x speedup. And this wrapper can be used on
major platforms on Linux, Windows and MacOS.

The wrapper is at a very early stage, with limited functionality and no
exception handling. I am very new to DUNE-ISTL. So I am sure there is a lot
more to be done. Please feel free to give any comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Yimin