[Dune] Alugrid DGF

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Thu Mar 17 08:25:38 CET 2022

Hi Ova,

I'm not an expert in the DGF reader/parser, but I would do it in a
second step by manual grid refinement:

1. Create the structured grid (either using DGF or any other method)
2. Mark elements in the corresponding part of the domain for refinement,
e.g.

for (auto const& e : elements(grid.leafGridView()) {
   if (isInDomainPart(e.geometry().center())
     grid.mark(1, e);
}

3. Adapt the grid, e.g.

grid.preAdapt();
grid.adapt();
grid.postAdapt();

4. Repeat steps 2-3 until grid is fine enough.

In my example, the `isInDomainPart(...)` function needs to be
specialized for your application.

Best,
Simon