[Dune-devel] TikZ figures for dune-grid-howto

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Oct 25 09:15:02 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,
my problem is the use of psfrag and xfig. For me both are dated and I
want to keep the documentation maintainable.
Thanks for your offer to help, but I know my problem - using pdflatex
directly. Still I would like to introduce a less complex (in terms of
building) and more compatible way to generate our figures. Better is the
enemy of good.

Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees
stuck in it.         -- Terry Pratchett in The Last Continent