[Dune-devel] GSoC2013

Osank Jain osankjain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:16:13 CEST 2013

Hi,
Yes I have seen other projects but I am really interested in sparse
matrices project, due to my strong grasp on C++ which I mostly used for
contests and projects .
If you want I would send you summary on my project(pros and cons of
different packages ans performance difference between full and sparse
matrices) .I have strong mathematical background(olympiads and programming
contests ) which would really help me in the project.