[Dune-devel] GSOC2013

shailesh borkar shaileshborkar9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:00:58 CEST 2013

Hello everyone, Myself Shailesh Borkar, third year B-Tech student of
Information Technology at Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai,
India.
I would like  to contribute for DUNE as a GSOC 2013 student. I am
interested in "Implement Inserter Concept for DUNE's (Sparse) Matrices"
project.
I have read about the "Generic Compressed Sparse Matrix Insertion" and have
gone through "http://www.simunova.com/docs/mtl4/html/matrix__insertion.html"
and found it very interesting to work on.
I am very good in C++(templates and STL) and my expertise lies in Algorithm
Development.I am new to DUNE and also to open source development but i can
learn the things fast.so if I get an opportunity to work on this, I will
try my best to complete this task.
Thank you.