[Dune-devel] [GSoC2013]

ϯﺍȴαﻼ tilak72 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 23:33:02 CEST 2013

Respected Sir,

This is in regard with IMPLEMENTING INSERTERS FOR DUNE SPARSE MATRICES
For the past 2 days I have been going through the istl tutorial pdf and the
documentation for various istl classes for matrices and vectors. Have
understood them to quite some level. Currently was going through the code
of bcrsmatrix.hh, As I am new to Open Source Communities I had a bit doubt.
I had to ask that whether we have to edit this and implement the insertors
acc to the algo given or we have to rewrite the whole code again with all
the member functions???? Please guide me in the right direction.

Thanking you,
Tilak Raj Singh