[Dune-devel] Dates for the Dune Developer Meeting

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 12 12:53:34 CEST 2013

Dear Dune Developers,
as announced last week I have now closed the poll for the date
of this year's Dune Developer meeting.  The meeting will take
place on

     26. & 27. Sept. 2013   (that's thursday and friday)

at the

     Institut für Geometrie und Praktische Mathematik (IGPM)
     RWTH Aachen University.

A priori the geographical location will be

     University main building
     Templergraben 55
     52062 Aachen
     http://osm.org/go/0GAnHWwpv--

but I have not actually reserved a room yet, so that may
change.

I have set up an initial wiki page at

     http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dev-meeting-2013

where I will post additional information as it becomes available.
Also, there is a place where we can start collecting topics to
discuss at the meeting.

All official core devs and those who answered my poll have should
be able to access the wiki.  On the other hand I don't really use
the wiki very often and may have forgotten something -- please don't
yell at me if it doesn't work right away.

See you in Aachen,