[Dune-devel] [GSoC2013]

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Apr 17 11:24:48 CEST 2013

Hi Tilak,

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 11:30:08PM +0530, Tilak Raj Singh wrote:
> I have just seen the bug solution not really tested it. Will test it (most
> probably tomorrow) once I have been through all the classes in regard with
> the project mentioned so as to have deeper knowledge of whats happening
> there. I have been through the following headers.
> 1) basearray.hh
> 2) densematrix.hh
> 3) densevector.hh
> 4) fmatrix.hh
> 5) fvector.hh
> 6) array.hh
> 7) iteratorfacades.hh
> 8) typetraits.hh
> 9) bcrsmatrix.hh
>
> what I actually wanted to ask was whether anymore headers are there to be
> understood apart from these.

I have to admit that I do not know all the dependencies between all
the 649 headers in the dune core modules. Maybe I should resign as a
developer ;)

But there should be some more. Why not check the modules section in
the doxygen documentation
> http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/html/modules.html

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658