[Dune-devel] GSOC2013

shailesh borkar shaileshborkar9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:37:09 CEST 2013

Hello Markus sir,
	This is regarding "Implement inserter concept for DUNE's sparse matrix"
I think the file that i had attached with my last mail did not deliver
to you,because it shows

"A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: sampleInserter.cpp"

you can check it from
"https://github.com/shaileshpb/Spoj_solutions/blob/master/sampleInserter.cpp".

And this is about my second last mail, the missing conditioin in
array.hh file. I tried to work with arraytest.cc and array.hh file in
dune-common module for creating patch and after working for some time,
i came to know that Dune::make_array(1, 2) is actually a feature of
c++0x which is being used by arraytest.cc. but if the support of c++0x
is removed we can use our array class.
While creating account at Bug Tracking System, it asked me for Jabber
ID, what should i enter here to create my account so that i can post
this bug with patch.

Thanks