[Dune-devel] GSoC - Implement Inserter Concept for DUNE's (Sparse) Matrices

Sai kiran saikiran.pesit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:13:29 CEST 2013

Dear Sir,

This Saikiran A, undergraduate student from PES Institute of Technology,
Bangalore, India. Being a Computer Science student and an Mathematics lover
always love to find solutions that have mathematical background with my
Programming knowledge.

I have been looking into the projects that are of my domain as such, and
found an project named  "Implement Inserter Concept for DUNE's (Sparse)
Matrices".

sir my projects are very similar to this project.
In my 3rd Semester I implemented a Sparse matrix as my project using C as a
programming Knowledge. In this i have supported basic operations like sum
of 2 matrices , product of 2 matrices , transpose of a matrix etc.

Here i used Inserter function to insert a node to my Sparse data structure
by taking a triplet(row no , col no , value).

as i love coding in c and c++(Generic programming) would you please guide
me or give me suggestions how to go forward for approaching this project.

thank you..

--
Saikiran A

6th Semester,