[Dune-devel] GSoC - Implement Inserter Concept for DUNE's (Sparse) Matrices

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Apr 23 20:23:37 CEST 2013

Hi Saikiran,

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 09:43:29PM +0530, Sai kiran wrote:
> Dear Sir,

We do not need to address ourselves with sir or madame here.

> This Saikiran A, undergraduate student from PES Institute of Technology,
> Bangalore, India.

Either there are many people with your name or you are asking the same
question multiple times.

> I have been looking into the projects that are of my domain as such, and
> found an project named  "Implement Inserter Concept for DUNE's (Sparse)
> Matrices".

This seems to be the most popular project on the list. Be prepared to
face your competitors.

> sir my projects are very similar to this project.
> In my 3rd Semester I implemented a Sparse matrix as my project using C as a
> programming Knowledge. In this i have supported basic operations like sum
> of 2 matrices , product of 2 matrices , transpose of a matrix etc.
>
> Here i used Inserter function to insert a node to my Sparse data structure
> by taking a triplet(row no , col no , value).

Good to know.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658