[Dune-devel] Doubt Re-:Project 1: Add Thread Support to Parallel Index Sets

jayesh_hathila at daiict.ac.in jayesh_hathila at daiict.ac.in
Tue Apr 23 23:03:19 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am Jayesh Hathila from 3rd year ICT branch ,after going through the project ideas I found "Project 1: Add Thread Support to Parallel Index Sets" project to be best suited for me but I have doubts regarding
the exact requirements and scope of the project.I have worked on 'MPI' and have some basic knowledge of 'OPENMP' in high performance computing and for other languages I had worked in python,c,java,arm and other web designing languages.I have doubts regarding what exactly we will have to do in this project and what are your expectations from the students who are applying.
Thanks.
Jayesh Hathila
201001045 at daiict.ac.in
+91-8460163287