[Dune-devel] [GSoC 2013]

Tilak Raj Singh tilak72 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:49:23 CEST 2013

Hi Markus,

While implementing inserters I got stuck in a problem.
Like if we have setup a matrix (say A) with slot size 4, we inserted some
values in it using inserter and then the inserter was deleted.
Now if we want to insert some more values and if we declare another
inserter object for the same object and we change the slot size say with 3
now. So should the matrix A should be first rearanged acc to the new slot
size or should we print an error saying slotsize different from that
defined before????

Thanking you,
Tilak Raj Singh