[Dune-devel] GSoC

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Apr 26 09:22:02 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,
some emails were kind of annoying. But the peak seems to be over.
And in one week, after the student application deadline it'll
calm down for sure.
I'd dislike another mailing list. Oliver's filter idea seams
good enough. For next year, we might think about using the
general dune mailing list.

--
[..] we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the control
station in Houston, a giant rocket [..] and then return it safely to