[Dune-devel] GSoC

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Apr 26 14:25:17 CEST 2013

Dear all,

> First: I think we should leave things as they are for this year but I do agree with Martin that
> the traffic is a bit much - though I'm sure the amount surprised everyone concerned...

I agree that this is more traffic than expected. On the other hand I'm
happy that people are showing so much interest. Indeed it would be
better to keep the traffic on the [dune] list or create a new one for
the next year.

Let's see how everything turns out. I'm sure the traffic will go down
after the application phase has ended.