[Dune-devel] [GSoC] Performance testing: schedule for second half

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Aug 5 07:56:22 CEST 2013

Hi Miha,
congratulations for passing the mid term evaluation. Could you summarize,
preferably in a blog post, what you achieved so far and what you initially
planed? And can you give an updated schedule for the second half?

You started to use an documentation generator. You chose Sphinx which is
a natural choice in a Python environment. As Dune uses Doxygen, the latter
would be better suited for your Dune module.

I tried the recently added files for the build systems. I don't have
sphinx-built installed and the autotools based dunecontrol run broke.
If you stick to Sphinx, you should only use it conditionally after
configure found it. Otherwise the automated documentation generation
should be disabled.
When I try to run dune-control with CMake, it starts the autotools.
I have not really investigated this behavior and it could be a bug
with Dune's CMake support. Does it work for you? If not, I'll have
a look.

Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.
[Spiegel Online, 25. Februar 2013]