[Dune-devel] Update in psurface convert

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Aug 30 12:15:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

where do I find the code? Somehow how failed to see your recent commits in
gitorious.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 05:13:58AM -0400, Xiaoxue Gong wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Last week I was polishing the psurface-convert code.
> Now the code could work. I have update both the source
> code(psurface_convert.cpp and psurface_convert.h) and the executable
> file(psurface_convert) into my git directory.
> (I will remove the executable file after my code could be compiled on other
> computer. You could now download the executable file and test it.)

I highly doubt that this will work as I assume that it is partially
linked dynamically. What does ldd <binary> output?

You should really remove ASAP. Binaries should never be in a
repository.

> Currently there are other problems with compiling the code after moving all
> static path in Makefile.am. Although I can compile it on my computer, it
> could not be compiled successfully on other computer. In fixing that,  I
> have to write a hdf5 test in configure.ac  and test it on another computer.

Don't reinvent the wheel and waste time. There is a test in
dune-common/m4/hdf5.m4. Please copy that one.

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658