[Dune-devel] Update in psurface convert

Xiaoxue Gong xiaoxue198912 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:13:58 CEST 2013

Hi!

Last week I was polishing the psurface-convert code.
Now the code could work. I have update both the source
code(psurface_convert.cpp and psurface_convert.h) and the executable
file(psurface_convert) into my git directory.
(I will remove the executable file after my code could be compiled on other
computer. You could now download the executable file and test it.)

Currently there are other problems with compiling the code after moving all
static path in Makefile.am. Although I can compile it on my computer, it
could not be compiled successfully on other computer. In fixing that,  I
have to write a hdf5 test in configure.ac  and test it on another computer.

Best,
Xiaoxue