[Dune-devel] GSoc update

Miha Čančula miha at noughmad.eu
Sat Jul 20 12:28:06 CEST 2013

Hello!

In the last week, I started tying the components together, so that it's
possible to check results by running a single command. It is now possible
to measure the performance of a program, store it and finally display the
results. The procedure is described in the README file, it is not
complicated but both Bootstrap and Dygraphs have to be in the correct
locations. I hope this will make it easier for you to review and provide
feedback.

I included a screenshot of the current state in my latest blog post at
http://noughmad.com/2013/07/20/dune-performance-visualization-first-graphs/.
I believe the course now would be to first implement some sort of
filtering, so that results of different programs would be shown separately.

Cheers,
Miha