[Dune-devel] GSoc update

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jul 25 23:07:45 CEST 2013

Hi Miha, thanks for the update... as I was occupied with family stuff
over the weekend I was not able to answer earlier.

> results. The procedure is described in the README file, it is not
> complicated but both Bootstrap and Dygraphs have to be in the correct
> locations. I hope this will make it easier for you to review and provide
> feedback.

On the long run it would be convinient to include some simple
configure tests to check for the necessary python and third-party
libraries. I'm not a license expert, but I would be very convinient to
include as many libs in the repo as possible and add a short
description or script to update them :-)

Further more I'm currently not able to run the python code. I didn't
manage to find the appropriate packages. I installed python-psutil,
but now I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "perftest.py", line 2, in <module>
    from database import *
  File
  "/home/christi/Uni/Dune/dune-perftest/dune/perftest/database/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
    from .loadresults import *
ImportError: No module named loadresults

might it be that some files are missing in the repo? And for the
script itself, I would prefer having a shebang and marking the script
executable, similar to the way we did it for the other dune helper
scripts.

Please let me know once you have updated the missing files :-)