[Dune-devel] [GSoc] GSoc communication

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Jun 5 20:54:37 CEST 2013

Dear fellow developers,

as you might have noticed we have two projects during Google's summer
of code. We are glad that we could attract good students and feel
confident that this will be an amazing experience.

Both projects are not directly  concerned with DUNE core
functionality: one is about adding performance test infrastructure and
the other is about adding visualization of PSurface objects to
Paraview. Nevertheless we need a reliable communication means and
the dune-devel list came to our mind (adding an additional list seems
like an overkill).

Given the discussion about the vibrant GSoc discussions on this list
in April, we are wondering how your general opinion about this is.

Specifically, does anybody object to the GSoc project communication
happening on this list?

People who do not answer (either here or via private email to me) are
considered to approve GSoc project communication happening on the list
;)

Thanks and cheers,

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658