[Dune-devel] [GSoc] Re: GSoC project on visualizing psurface objects used in DUNE in Paraview

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 7 17:36:57 CEST 2013

Hi Xiaoxue,
I just pushed a few changes to the psurface repository.  The build system
is more standard conforming now.  In particular, you should now be able
to build psurface right within the cloned repository, calling

autoreconf -isf
./configure --prefix=/path/to/install/__psurface/to
make
make install

Let me know if anything goes wrong.