[Dune-devel] Quadrature rules broken

Christian Engwer christi at mathe-macht-spass.de
Wed Mar 6 01:54:50 CET 2013

Hi Christoph,

> nor headercheck work because quadraturerules/gaussquadrature.hh is
> missing. Changing it to the new genericquadrature.hh did not help.

headercheck is OK, I'll fix this.

quadraturerules/gaussquadrature.hh was some internal header with
factory classes which didn't comply to the interface. I must admit, I
only check in other modules and didn't expect this header to be used
in checkgeometry.

> After fixing this, we should add gaussquadrature.hh as a
> compatibility header.

as this never was an interface header I considered it an internal
change to remove it.