[Dune-devel] Qk- instead of Q1LocalFiniteElement?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Mar 15 00:29:38 CET 2013

Hi Dune,
Q2LocalFiniteElement is deprecated because the QkLocalFiniteElement
should be used. Is there a reason that this does not apply for
Q1LocalFiniteElement?

If not, I'll deprecate the Q1 case, too.

Have a nice day

[..] we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the control
station in Houston, a giant rocket [..] and then return it safely to
earth, re-entering the atmosphere at speeds of over 25,000 miles per
hour, causing heat about half that of the temperature of the sun,
almost as hot as it is here today, [..] then we must be bold.
[John F. Kennedy Moon Speech - September 12, 1962 - Rice Stadium]