[Dune-devel] Write access for Andreas

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue May 7 21:19:21 CEST 2013

No objections against full write access. That's the way we always handled this
stuff.

Best,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5630
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany