[Dune-devel] Write access for Andreas (was: Private write access for Andreas)

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue May 7 18:29:18 CEST 2013

Dear all,

OK, as Markus seems to dislike Andreas role os someone who is not
allowed to push to master repo, I'll change my questions and I ask for
general write permission for Andreas. Obviously I'l sponsor him and
will be responsible to check his code.

Christian

PS: not that this will change anything about the way we will work in
    the next weeks / months.

PPS: This leads to the question whether we drop the private branches
     alltogether or leave them as some kind of feature branch which is
     not send around on the mailing list?!
     I still think that private branches have their benefit, but
     perhaps we should discuss this seperately.

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik

E-Mail	christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon	+49 251 83-35067
FAX		+49 251 83-32729