[Dune-devel] Semantics of {ghost,overlap}Size

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 11:39:26 CET 2013

Hi.
I've wondered about that as well and am thinking that the method really only
makes sense for codim 0 (where it the semantics seems clear enough).

In DUNE everything boils down to codim 0 anyway (i.e. what leaf entities
are for example). So if I have an overlap of 2 codim 0 entities then
I would expect that the corresponding entities of higher codimension are
there
as well....

Does anybody use that method for c>0?

Best
Andreas

PS: should these method be deprecated on the grid class?