[Dune-devel] Yaspgrid Beautification

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Oct 14 18:55:28 CEST 2013

Hi Dominic,
I had a quick look.  There is now a new branch yaspgrid-as-tensorgrid-merge.
It contains the yaspgrid-as-tensorgrid branch rebased against master.
Some manual work was needed.  The (sequential) grid test passes (didn't test
the other one yet), but valgrid gives a few warnings.  That has to wait --
No time to look at that right now.
Yes I agree, this was not a good time for cleanup.  But there are few occasions
for me nowadays to do those kind of things, and I just had to seize the
opportunity :-)
Cheers,
Oliver