[Dune-devel] Yaspgrid Beautification

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 16 15:28:29 CEST 2013

Hi Dominic,

> I had a quick look.  There is now a new branch yaspgrid-as-tensorgrid-merge.
> It contains the yaspgrid-as-tensorgrid branch rebased against master.
> Some manual work was needed.  The (sequential) grid test passes (didn't test
> the other one yet), but valgrid gives a few warnings.  That has to wait --
> No time to look at that right now.

I had a quick look at the valgrind warnings.  Actually they are not caused by
the rebasing against the cleanup; I get them in the untouched yaspgrid-as-tensorgrid
branch as well.  In particular, the line yaspgridintersection.hh:268

      _outside.transformingsubiterator().move(_dir,-1);

triggers an access to coords_[_dir][-1], which is uninitialized.
Was your code ever valgrind-clean?